Please Put Your Shopping Dollars to Work
SCRIP (Substitute Currency Reaps In Profits) is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for Good Shepherd ministries. It is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks and credit cards.
You purchase gift cards from Good Shepherd at face value, and our SCRIP team orders the cards at a reduced price. The difference is an instant rebate for Good Shepherd. It really is that SIMPLE!
When you use SCRIP gift cards at your favorite retailers, you are fundraising for Good Shepherd Ministries while you shop. There are over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement and more. Just by using SCRIP to pay for your normal weekly purchases, you can easily raise $500.00 or more per year.
See below for Good Shepherd SCRIP desk details.
SCRIP can be purchased by :
- Completing an order form and attaching your check
- By shopping on-line (see scrip desk for details and instruction)
- By purchasing cash and carry at the scrip desk.
SCRIP Desk Details
- Good Shepherd SCRIP coordinators are: Rita Wagner and Julie Ensley
- SCRIP desk is open Sundays between services
- SCRIP ordered on Sundays will be available for pick up on Wednesday